Wednesday, December 21, 2011

12/21 to 12/22 | The Two Weeks to Home Mark

As of today, I officially have two full weeks left in Israel. That means there are fourteen days in which to:
  • Finish my paper on "Business Ethics within the Israeli Diamond Industry." 
  • Start and finish my paper on "Modern Diplomacy, Ancient Societies: Analyzing the Relationship between the People’s Republic of China and the State of Israel." 
  • Take the second part of my Hebrew final exam. 
  • Take my Foreign Policy of Israel final exam. 
  • Take my Archaeology of Israel final exam. 
  • Visit my family in Ramat Gan. 
  • Shop for souvenirs. 
  • Say goodbye to everyone!
From here on out, things get very busy. Until I leave, there is no time to slack off; everyday is packed with something. Wish me luck!

As for my immediate plans, I hope to finish my Business Ethics paper tonight. Tomorrow, I'll take my Hebrew exam and then my cousin Scott and I will head up to Ramat Gan for the weekend to see the family. I'll either return on Friday afternoon or Saturday night so that I can get working on my Foreign Policy paper, which I hope to have done by Wednesday so that I can start studying for my two finals next. On Sunday, Rachel and I plan to spend a few hours in the Old City doing some shopping. She leaves in seven days, so the goodbyes commence real soon. It's strange, but a whole semester has just flown by! In less than a month, I'll have left Jerusalem and I'll be back at American University in my other favorite capital: Washington, D.C. Not too bad, right?

Only 11,800 kilometers separate my two favorite capital cities.

So, there are two weeks (half a month!) left in the Holy Land. These are two weeks of which I plan to take full advantage (regardless of my unbelievable work load). See you soon, America(n)!

No comments:

Post a Comment